Equator Seeds Ltd is one of the leading seed companies in Uganda fully engaged in production, processing and marketing of quality seeds and other related agro inputs. Equator seeds was established and incorporated for disseminating quality inputs and services to all farmers in the greater North (Acholi, Lango, Karamoja, Teso, Bunyoro and West Nile regions), Southern Sudan, Kampala and other regions. The technical and managerial staffs have vast experience on emerging challenges in the seed industry.
Our core business
In our products we offer: high yielding, early maturing, disease resistant and drought tolerant varieties. Technical information about our quality products are readily available through out the plant life. Timely delivery, quality products, right quantity and proper customer care are the services that make us distinct from others.
Partners and Membership
· Uganda Seed Traders Association (USTA),
· Uganda National Agro Dealers Association (UNADA),
· National Agricultural Research Systems (NARS) in Uganda,
· Alliance for A Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA),
· SNV- Connecting Peoples’ capacities,
· Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU),
· Ministry of Agriculture Animal Industry and Fisheries (MAAIF)
· East African Agribusiness Award- Focus on East Africa Dec 2013
· Jinja International Agricultural Show July 2013
· East African Grain Council- Gold Exhibitor: Ngetta ZARDI
To be a conduit in sustainable growth of small holder farmers in profitable Agri-enterprise and social welfare development
Equator Seeds Limited aims at providing consistent quality products and services that assures farmers of better agricultural productivity and rural income through efficient production, dissemination and marketing of appropriate technologies